Who we are
Bnp Paribas Securities Services is the biggest depositary bank in Italy. It offers administrative, securities depository and custody services and operates throughout the investment cycle providing post-trading solutions to institutional investors, financial intermediaries and issuers. The Italian BNP Paribas Securities Services pole has a capital and value added services of EUR 870 billion in custody, EUR 210 billion of administered assets, over 20 million of processed transactions, 800 managed funds and over 450 people. The Bank is present in 34 countries all over the world, it offers a global coverage in 100 markets and solutions for all types of financial products.
Business Overview of BNP Paribas Securities Services – Vendor Administration
Our role is to assist the Organization in meeting its operational needs by:
- Managing suppliers needs and relationships in cooperation with Procurement function, both locally based and Head Office
- Managing the administrative tasks of all the supplier contracts and requests for purchase
- Managing the KYS procedure and the regulatory framework compliance of supplier relationships
- Act as data management coordinator for the territory (CIB mandate)
Primary Responsibilities (VA)
The intern will support the Chief Administrative Office and the overall organization in managing the relationship with Procurement functions and the administrative tasks linked to the purchasing chain.
What we expect from you
- Education: Master degree in Economics;
- Behavioral skills: Ethical standards, teamwork and analytical approach; proactivity and problem solving attitude; well organized; precision.
- Technical skills: Fluent English (written and spoken); Strong analytical and presentation skills. Good knowledge of financial analysis and accounting. Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Contract type and Remuneration
The offer will be a full time 6-months internship and it’s dedicated to all students or recent graduates (twelve or less months after graduation).
The Company provide a monthly monetary contribution.
We kindly ask the candidates to register their profile and submit their resume through the BNP Paribas site at the following address: http://www.bnpparibas.it/it/posizioni-aperte/
In order to better enhance the CV inserted, the application submitted for this announcement could be taken into consideration also for other vacancies, in line with the academic background and professional path achieved so far.
This announcement is addressed to any gender (D.Lgs. 198/2006)