Who we are
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a global provider of financial solutions to corporate and institutional clients. With more than 20.000 people in 57 countries across EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), Asia-Pacific and the Americas, we offer solutions tailored to all our clients across capital markets, financing, treasury and financial advisory.
Business Overview of BNP Paribas Corporate &
Institutional Banking - Advisory Italy
Our role is to assist BNP Paribas corporate, institutional, equity sponsor and government clients in achieving their external growth or asset disposal objectives by providing advice on mergers, acquisitions, privatizations or asset disposals, as well as on how to tap the capital markets for equity funding.
Fully integrated within our broader corporate banking and capital markets businesses, we leverage the full spectrum of relevant financing, foreign exchange, debt and risk management solutions associated with any strategic transaction.
We are a team of over 400 professionals all over the world (EMEA, Asia-Pacific and the Americas,) combining diverse talents, background and experience.
The intern, within the Advisory Italy Team, will support in the following activities:
• Research and information gathering
• Company profiles and presentations for both internal and clients use
• Financial analysis and modelling
• Valuation techniques
What we expect from you
- Education: Master degree in Economics; Master degree in Management Engineering (Specialization in Finance)
- Behavioral skills: Ethical standards, teamwork and analytical approach; proactivity and problem solving attitude; hardworking with strong desire for achievement.
- Technical skills: Fluent English (written and spoken); Financial modelling & valuation analysis; presentation skills. Past internship experience in Investment Banking (M&A, Private Equity) could be a plus.
Contract type and Remuneration
The offer will be a full time 6-months internship and it’s dedicated to all students or recent graduates (twelve or less months after graduation).
The Company provide a monthly monetary contribution.
In order to better enhance the CV inserted, the application submitted for this announcement could be taken into consideration also for other vacancies, in line with the academic background and professional path achieved so far.
This announcement is addressed to any gender (L. 903/77)