BNP Paribas Cardif is looking for Senior System Engineer
BNP Paribas Cardif provides insurance solutions on the Nordic markets through banks, finance and insurance companies. The objective for the BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic group is to create long-term relationships with its partners, and the business model optimizes each step in the value chain to create and continuously increase customer and partner value.
We offer our employees the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
The senior system Engineer will support highly complex systems including integration, security and high level VMware and Cisco device administration. This individual provides input regarding run, future direction, performing design and implementation of global infrastructure initiatives within IT team.
Oversight and accountability for resolution of global Microsoft and Cisco server infrastructure.
You will be responsible for maintenance, configuring and troubleshooting our Infrastructure in Nordic within Infrastructure team and our senior consultant assistance.
Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware based our group standards following integration and implementation.
- Responsible for driving and delivering on strategic planning, design, and support of global Virtualization and Compute server infrastructure including business recovery and continuity planning.
- Hands-on experience working with VMware vSphere (ESXi), vCenter, and experience with cisco technologies in a large enterprise.
- Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation
- As part of your responsibility, we expect you to engage in continuous learning to stay up-to-date on new and emerging technologies. This includes obtaining vendor-related certifications (professional level certification preferred to enhance professional development and our corporate standing with our vendors.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent plus a minimum of 6 years’ experience as a server administration.
- Experience in designing, developing, configuring, and implementing enterprise server platforms in VMware server farm environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple high priority project deliverables.
- Application installation, support, testing, and troubleshooting skills
- A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking
- Active Directory/LDAP user and group administration
- Microsoft IIS administration and configuration
- Excellent verbal and written skills and ability to document work
- Deployment & Configuration Automation Experience
- Experience with Checkpoint firewalls.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- VMware Certified Professional.
- Powershell scripting and automation skills relative to infrastructure technologies.
- DB Administration (MSSQL)
- Administration of load balancers (F5)
The position is open in our Gothenburg office.
We offer a work in a global and expansive company within the Nordic region, therefore with 4 countries and 4 insurance markets as your daily workplace.
International experience in the group is one of the possible career evolutions.
We offer exercise contribution and Benify’s portal for benefits.
We offer various different technical training as required.
More about BNP Paribas Cardif
BNP Paribas Cardif is the insurance business of the French banking group BNP Paribas, leading banking and financial services provider in the Euro zone. BNP Paribas Cardif currently operates in 35 countries and has approximately 100 million policyholders.
BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic AB is operating in the Scandinavian markets since 2000 and is the parent company of the two insurance companies BNP Paribas Cardif Försäkring AB and BNP Paribas Cardif Livförsäkring AB, with branches in Norway and Denmark. The insurance companies also carry out cross-border activities in Finland.
BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic AB and its subsidiaries currently have about 110 employees in Sweden, Norway and Denmark and are continuously growing to go along with an expansion strategy. Our main products are protection products, covering our customers in case of adverse events such as accident, disease, unemployment, or damage on personal belongings. For more information, see www.bnpparibascardif.se and www.bnpparibascardif.com.