ROLE DESCRIPTION AND PURPOSE
Assist in daily functioning of products development. Be a diligent resource with analytical mind.
• Assist in managing product development process and contribute to idea generation, in-house product review, market and competition assessment, market intelligence, internal and external approvals and launch, implementing changes to existing products.
• Create, update and maintain product and any other relevant fund documentation.
• Support in creating and updating product presentations, performance reports, sales aids and other supporting materials for effective marketing of new and existing products.
KEY INTERNAL / EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
• Internal: Sales, Compliance, Investments, Marketing, etc.
• External: Distributors and other clients.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES (TECHNICAL / BEHAVIOURAL / LEADERSHIP)
• Keen interest in financial markets
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to communicate to internal and external audience
• Should be well verse with Excel
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
2-4 years, work experience in product development will be an added advantage.
PG or any Graduate with capital market certification
Primary Location: IN-MH-MumbaiJob Type: Contractor/ Via AgencyJob: MARKETINGEducation Level: Master Degree or equivalent (> 4 years)Experience Level: At least 2 yearsSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Attention to detail / rigorTransversal competency: Ability to develop and leverage networks, Analytical AbilityReference: AN 000011