Senior Analyst Developer
BNP Paribas Cardif – The top insurance provider for a world in flux
BNP Paribas Cardif is an innovative insurance provider. We aim to position ourselves in Belgium as the number one specialist in the protection of repayment of all types of credit.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Analyst Developer are multifaceted and wide-ranging. You will manage development projects and you will understand the insurance requirements and objectives. You will work closely with the local Process Management, Business Development, Operations, Marketing, … departments and with the Head Office IT department. You will report to the Team Manager Development.
Your main tasks are :
- Analysis, Design and development of new applications, change requests, enhancement requests as well as configuration changes where required to software applications to meet the users requirements based on the business requirement documents,
- Apply existing standards for programming, naming, security & performance and provide proper code documentation,
- Document and assist in defining the functional and technical requirements of the application,
- Create, execute and document unit tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets functional and performance requirements,
- Keeping up with the latest developments of programming languages, tools and methodologies.
Strengths and skills that you can provide
- Diploma or bachelor or master level in Computer Science or in Information Technology;
- Experience in Java development & Framework;
- Good knowledge of Oracle SQL, MSSQL;
- Eager to learn new development language namely Graph Talk;
- Strong experience in key software development lifecycle methodologies
- Strong interest in insurance or bank in order to understand the needs of the business;
- Verbal and written communication skills in French or Dutch and in English;
- Good maturity & stability;
- Looking for a long term position with the desire to develop and improve oneself;
- Can Work independently but also a very good team player;
- Stress resistant and flexible resource;
- Excellent demonstration of problem-solving skills ,
- Dynamic, solution oriented;
- Methodical, organized, result and quality driven, have the ability to document clearly and methodically;
- Customer focused, demonstrate team work and service oriented.
- Experience in testing and automation is of added value
When we look at this world in flux, diversity and inclusion are key values. At BNP Paribas Cardif, we seek to attract and retain employees of all ages and from all manner of backgrounds. Each employee has their own level of experience and set of skills, enabling us to improve our performance and bolster our innovative strength.
What does BNP Paribas Cardif offer?
· We provide a full-time, open-ended contract in a growing company within the sound and stable BNP Paribas Group
· A multifaceted position supported by extensive training tailored to your requirements, enabling you to hone your skills
· A dynamic and welcoming work environment along with an attractive salary and fringe benefits.
· Genuine career advancement opportunities within the company and the BNP Paribas Group
Want to take on the challenge?
Apply online now – we look forward to hearing from you.