You will integrate in a project team dedicated to develop solutions as part of the digital transformation taking part in Finance. Activities spanning from administration, support, training, and maintenance, enhancements to projects, contribution to process reengineering and roadmap definition.
The project team is a decisive player in the design of the application road map, ensuring the adequacy between target architecture orientation and users main stake
- Assume the maintenance and development of the tactical tool and updates
- On call support of Finance teams during closing periods.
- Contribute to transversal Finance/Fresh optimization projects:
- o Requirements analysis
- o Development and maintenance of Macro, MS Access database, SQL database and Alteryx workflow (ETL tool), Tableau dashboard (Visualisation tool)
- Contribute to draft several project documents (Detailed specifications, User Guide…)
Production Support / After Care:
• Level 2 and Level 3 support (of Alteryx / Tableau)
• Co-ordinate Level1, Level 2 and Level 3 support (for SQL)
• Ensure BAU handover to Level1 support or end users
Educational background: BA diploma or equivalent
Previous working experience: around 3 to 6 years of experience
• Good knowledge of Finance (Financial Accounting, Reporting, Business/financial analysis) its mandatory
• Good knowledge and use of Alteryx or DataIKU or Talend or Informatica or SSIS, MS Excel, MS Access and SQL Server as a backend
• Good knowledge of Tableau software (appreciated)
• Basic knowledge of Smartview and Essbase (appreciated)
• Knowledge of BI Infrastructure
• Good Project Management skills
• Comfortable with Visual Basic for Applications language apply for Excel, Access (mandatory), SQL Server design (tables, queries, stored procedure)
• Comfortable with basic office tools (Outlook, Lotus Notes, MS Word, Power Point)
• English fluent, French knowledge is a plus
• Good capacity to document user guides…
• Good communication skill
• Hard working
• Team spirit
• Curiosity and open to other cultures
• Ability to work in a remotely mode
• Strong sense of organization, ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas Group in Spain is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: Financing and Investment
Working in a financing and investment role at BNP Paribas involves supporting our corporate clients - from start-ups to the largest corporates - and institutions to develop their business strategies and to support their investment and project funding within local markets as well as internationally.Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group may not be quite what you think? BNP Paribas business lines and careers are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.