In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
- Provide legal and transaction management services for Global Markets operations of BNP Paribas in APAC.
- Drafting/reviewing documentation for notes, warrants and certificates issuances under BNPP securities issuance programmes.
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
- Outgoing personality, capable of working both autonomously and as part of a team.
- This role requires attention to detail and logical thinking.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English required
- Understanding of some programming languages (eg, Python, VBA) considered a plus
- Bachelor degree holder in 2021.