At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job Description Summary
Responsible for providing basic to moderately complex information and analysis to support Commercial Banking business development projects. Assists in the development and documentation of business requirements and/or business solutions related to sales performance management, marketing, trainings and any other business development related topics.Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Assists in the planning and implementation of projects and strategic initiatives related to Business Development
- Reviews, drafts, and outlines project planning and business requirements that impact strategic initiatives for Commercial Banking
- Assists in the coordination with the business lines, Marketing, Business Intelligence, Finance, Learning and development departments on business development related projects.
- Examines various data sources and applies consistent approaches to data interpretation and performance measurement results.
- Creates ad-hoc reporting and performs business analysis.
- Prepare presentations for the Business Development team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Bachelor's Degree
- P2 - 3 yrs Requires practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
Requires 3 years minimum prior relevant experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Good written and verbal communication skills for report writing, business requirement proposals, and methodology documentation
- Develops effective working relationships with internal and external clients
- Autonomous and flexible
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with thoroughness and attention to detail is highly desired
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word/ Excel/ Powerpoint)
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel (Macros,etc..) and MS Access skills
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-California-San FranciscoJob Type: Full-timeJob: Business / Commercial Banking