BNP Paribas Securities Services Poland is part of the BNP Paribas group specializing in securities operations and investment funds for institutional investors and financial institutions. We operate in thirty-four countries on five continents. We are one of the five largest trust banks in the world.
Currently, due to dynamic growth of our company in Poland, we’re looking for Experienced Specialists who want to step up their career and become a crucial part of operational scope expansion in Warsaw!
Banking Operations Specialist in Client Management Team
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience in Corporate Banking’s back office in a bank or financial institutions
- Knowledge of Financial Services and Capital Markets products
- Understanding of Control, Compliance/AML and Investigation functions in the banking industry
- Attention to detail, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of usual IT tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- VBA programming skills will be additional asset
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
What else you can expect at BNP Paribas Securities Services?
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package:
- private medical care,
- life insurance,
- sport card,
- lunch card,
- Additional benefits to choose from the cafeteria platform (cinema and theatres tickets, online shops vouchers, etc.)
- co-funding of language courses and many more
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV).
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Primary Location: PL-MA-WarsawJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: BeginnerSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: ResilienceTransversal competency: Analytical Ability