Your Main Activities Are
- Management of the activity
- Detect and analyse errors or discrepancies and/or escalate them
- Identify and advise on any exceptional or irregular situations, and put in place corrective measures in line with management validation
- Manage email inboxes, phone calls and follow-up of requests
- Manage internal systems by monitoring and following up on issues
- Investigate and explore information by analyzing the internal system information
- Extract the relevant information from the system and perform the reconciliation
- Draw up and deliver client presentations (when applicable)
- Verify documentation received and forward to relevant processing team (when applicable)
- Follow-up on set-ups and fill the corresponding files/systems with relevant data
- Controls and procedures
- Confirm that the checklist tasks are done and updated in accordance with the client's specificities
- Review the internal procedures database and market updates
- Prepare and update procedures related to the activity in line with management validation
- Process the first level control of documentation
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Ensure that clients’ queries (internal and external) are dealt with in a timely and adequate manner
- Provide all the information needed to inform clients and answer clients’ queries
- Provide information about investment markets and their procedures in relation to the services offered, and provide regular information to the client
- Send reports to clients in accordance with their specificities and requests
- Ensure an uplifting service to clients at a desired level
Profile and Skills to Success
- Business knowledge
- Fluency in English, with French being desirable
- Expertise with Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Focus on results through excellence, with a positive attitude
- Accuracy and analytical thinking
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193 000 Employees – including more than 148 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 6.500 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.