In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the local regulatory reporting i.e the timely and accurate production of all statistical reports for submission to Bank Negara Malaysia, and LOFSA. This involves review of the periodical changes made by the Regulators on statistical reporting requirements and ensuring compliance with legislation and local regulation including BNM Guidelines and accounting standards.
- To prepare and a range of periodic (weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual) regulatory reports (FISS and NSRS) for timely and accurate submission to Bank Negara Malaysia
- To comply with Bank Negara Malaysia, PIDM, LOFSA reporting requirements and other local regulatory guidelines.
- To review periodical changes made by Bank Negara Malaysia on statistical reporting requirements and ensure compliance with regulations.
- To communicate changes in requirements to the relevant support teams to ensure accuracy of statistical data and compliance with regulations.
- To comply with bank policy & standard local procedures
- At least 7 years of relevant regulatory reporting experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accounting or related fields
Primary Location: MY-14-Kuala LumpurJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 7 years