The purpose of the role is to carry
out Business Testing processes, which are consistent with Cardif Pinnacle’s
Test Policy and Strategy, working with the Test Manager to ensure that
efficient testing is delivered to the agreed quality standards.
· Automation testing of web applications.
· Report test findings and defects found to
Scrum team through Jira/Confluence and conduct re-testing of defect fixes.
· Assist Developers with root cause analysis of
· Design and execute clear, concise and
maintainable automated test suites.
· Automate UI tests using Selenium Webdriver
TestNG framework written in Java
· Proficient in writing BDD framework using
Cucumber framework in Gherkin language
· Automate framework from scratch for hybrid
· Coaching other team members in automation
· Automated and manual testing of web applications.
· Proficient in using, Selenium with exposure to Selenium
· Good working knowledge of TDD, BDD, Cucumber, Gherkin.
· Proven aptitude and interest in Java coding
· Experience in setting and building
automation test processes and establishing project tasks, timelines and
effectively managing it.
· Ability in planning and running end to end
test cycles including Sprints, SIT’s and UAT.
· Ability to develop subject matter expertise
in gathering functional requirements from a test strategy perspective.
· Ability to develop test automation
frameworks including Cucumber, Gherkin, Selenium Web Driver.
· Good understanding of UI Automation design
patterns like Page Object Model (POM)
· Ability to comprehend both TDD and BDD
patterns of testing and develop automated solutions for web, middleware and
· Ability to write automated integration test
cases(scripts) for end to end
· Ability to own QA deliveries including test
planning, estimation, reporting, managing start to end test life cycle with
the ongoing development sprints.
· Experience working in an agile development
· Self-starter who can drive/facilitate
requirements and development effort
· Take ownership and responsibility for the
full development lifecycle
· A team player, capable of engaging with
other teams in Technology
· Experience in the end-to-end design,
development and support of financial markets systems
- Familiarity with CI/CD and DevOps
- Any experience
in testing distributed data stores a plus
- Any experience
in Selenium Grid in a plus
- Automation Testing Experience
- Ability to develop testing frameworks
using Cucumber, Gherkin, Selenium Web driver.
- Continuous integration of the testing
strategy using automated scripts development using core java, Cucumber-JVM
- Ability to auto deploy, distribute and
execute the testing frameworks using Git, BitBucket and Jenkins.
- Experience with git and Atlassian
- Strong automation testing skills
- Familiarity and confidence working in an
agile development environment.