Analyst (m/f/d) M&A Investment Banking (Real Estate)
Frankfurt am Main Full-time permanent
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking is a bridge between large multinationals and mid-sized companies with international business activities (Corporates) and institutional investors and financial service providers (Institutionals). The division is a leading provider of sustainable financing and investment solutions. More than 35,000 employees worldwide serve around 18,000 corporates and institutions in 56 countries. In Germany, around 800 employees work for our clients.
Challenges that let you grow:
- Responsible for preparing pitching books under the supervision of the D/MD
- Proposes first draft of selected slides and sections based on outlines made by D/MD
- Delivers specific sections during the presentation to the client
- Responsible to D/MD for entire parts of an execution
- Directly in charge of the most complex analyses (Merger model, LBO, complex Business Plans)
- Coaches and supervises analysts on basic modelling (multiples, DCF)
- Checks with rigour and takes full responsibility and ownership of all outputs from Analysts
Skills that convince:
- Appropriate academic background (BSc / MSc in Finance or similar)
- Some years of M&A experience at investment banks or boutiques (in the role of M&A Analyst or equivalent)
- Finance Advisory knowledge and experience in financial & performance analysis
- Experience in autonomously coordination of projects, with a possible impact on the business
- Ability to focus on achieving goals even in difficult situations
- Sense of responsibility and communication skills
- Very good English language skills
What we offer:
- Modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Many benefits for employees, e.g. family service, Jobticket, Occupational pensions & Central location with good public transport connection
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button as Analyst (m/f/d) M&A Investment Banking (Real Estate). Please contact Anja Priebe on +49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. The first interviews will therefore continue to be conducted virtually.