About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Businessline/Function :
The Human Resources Department in BNP Paribas India Solutions is focused on:
Bring Onboard the right Talent into the BNP Paribas India Solutions family
Continuously engage with our employees to promote BNP Paribas values
Ensure that reward and recognition reflect the principles of fairness and the values of BNP Paribas
Nurture and grow our Talent and develop our future leaders
- Manage the Vigilance [group financial sanction] process [part of background verification] desk within the remit of India HR Shared Services team for APAC region.
- Ensure the checks are completed as per the group guidelines within the agreed timelines, accuracy and frequency.
- Understand, Maintain and follow the group procedure for Vigilance to conduct checks and ensure they are completed as per the group guidelines.
- Carry thorough knowledge and Subject Matter Expertise (SME) on group the background verification processes and guidelines.
- Develop a local vigilance process guide / SOP across entities for APAC countries (including India) adhering to the group Vigilance procedure document.
- Completion of daily BAU activities for background verification with no breach in turn-around time
- Maintenance of mandatory records / data and ensure they are available as requested during various Audits internal and external.
- Develop controls, maker and checker steps within the processes managed to mitigate risks and controls.
- Conduct Quality review / Audits to assess the accuracy and completeness of vigilance process followed by the team.
- Timely follow-ups & escalation of issues as & when required to the management & stakeholders.
- Publish MIS at regular intervals to stakeholders showcasing progress and completion status
- Support / Partner during Audits reviews and Adhere to GDPR guidelines
- Eye for detail
- Self-Driven Individual
- A Complete Team player
- Ability to deliver within timelines.
- Strong & Clear communication skills
- Willing to shoulder added responsibilities & projects
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- MS Office, Good with Excel
- Knowledge on HR Tools such as PeopleDoc, PeopleSoft and SAP
- Have worked and managed background verification activity with BPO/KPO service delivery function.
- Understands the Vigilance and background verification processes.
- Vendor Management