In the frame of AML Project CIB Compliance & Control is looking for an permanent staff to participate to the roll out of the new system with primary responsibilities as outlined below :
- Understand each site’s local requirements; understand the system, and document gap analysis and recommendations/requirements to bridge the gap. Referring to local requirements in this context not limited to AML compliance, but also any other relevant issue – e.g. secrecy laws that require changes to the standard plan, compliance with disability acts, etc.
- Support of UAT activities
o Provide end-user training and guidance on the system, including functionality, display, workflow, logic, and any other aspect required for the day to day analysis and decision making.
o Work to fine tune the system for the different sites - the business side of tuning – i.e. regulatory and policy driven.
o Follow test plans and acceptance criteria and drive UAT process to sign off.
- Support the management of the global standards. Document local requirements and support the process of global standard extension as well as local exceptions management.
- Support documentation needs for requirements, test plans, standards, and any other need.
o Support the functional Specification process, including the review of the data analysis, mapping and translation routines documents and provide business input.
o Review data model, business logic, and case manager configurations to ensure they are in compliance with set requirements, global and local.
o Develop test plans and acceptance criteria based on the defined specifications.
- Function as the business’s focal point with the IT team.
- These roles are India-based, however travel as required to the deployment sites is expected.
The need for this position can be immediate.
English speaking environment.
Graduate preferably with a knowledge in the Financial Services Industry
A very good understanding of Projects management
Sound knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering a plus
Very swift in understanding various systems
Ability to grasp and quickly learn new systems - vendor or internal
Ability to work on tight deadlines
Timely Escalations to relevant stakeholders
Able to communicate requirements, timelines and urgencies of projects/tasks in an assertive manner
Experience - 5 - 7 yrs