About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199,000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solution Pvt Ltd:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Businessline/Function :
The Human Resources Department in BNP Paribas India Solutions is focused on:
Bring Onboard the right Talent into the BNP Paribas India Solutions family
Continuously engage with our employees to promote BNP Paribas values
Ensure that reward and recognition reflect the principles of fairness and the values of BNP Paribas
Nurture and grow our Talent and develop our future leaders
Be part of the digital transformation of employee personal files at BNPP under the remit of HR Shared Services for respective location and territory supported.
Manage end to end Pfile activity (physical and digital) for BNPP employees and ensure employee Pfile are complete, accurate and maintained as per the process and within agreed timelines.
- Maintain the Personal file (Pfile) of BNPP employees for entire life cycle i.e. from joining to exit within agreed level of accuracy and turnaround time.
- Ensure mandatory documents are received (from candidates, business, HR and employees) and stored in agreed Physical and Digital formats.
- Monitor daily interface of documents from Onboarding tool to Digital Pfile of employees and ensure completeness and accuracy
- Conduct Quality review / Audits to access the accuracy and completeness of documents collected.
- Keep a track of missing documents and ensure follow-ups are made to collect the required documents from respective parties.
- Timely follow ups & escalating issues as & when required to seniors, stakeholders, etc.
- Liaise with vendor to transfer Pfile for exit staff as per agreed process and timelines.
- Maintain records of Pfile with vendor (exit staff) and at respective entity site for active employees.
- Publish MIS at regular intervals to stakeholders showcasing progress and completion status.
- Support / Partner during Audits reviews and Adhere to GDPR guidelines.
- Self-Driven Individual
- A Complete Team player
- Ability to deliver within timelines.
- Strong & Clear communication skills
- Willing to shoulder added responsibilities & projects
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
MS Office, Good with Excel
Knowledge on HR Tools such as PeopleDoc, PeopleSoft and SAP
Have worked and managed the Personal File activity with BPO/KPO service delivery function.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Experience in Operations and or P Filing activities.
Have worked and managed the Personal File activity within larger organizations.