Associate / Senior Associate - HR Shared Services
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas has operations in 75 countries and boasts more than 185,000 employees, including approximately 145,000 in Europe. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking & Services (comprised of Domestic Markets and International Financial Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail banking model across Mediterranean basin countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and solid and fast-growing businesses in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas India Solution Pvt Ltd:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, which is one of the leading banking groups in the world. With two delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a 24x7 global delivery center. It services the two business lines of BNP Paribas:
a) Corporate & Institutional Banking: This provides a full range of solutions tailored to the needs of two client franchises: corporates and institutional investors.
b) Retail Banking & Services: This consists of the Group’s retail banking networks and the specialized financial services.
Today, BNP Paribas India Solutions has more than 2900 professionals providing best-in-class solutions in three main business verticals:
Information Technology: Application Development and Maintenance, IT Production Support, IT Testing, IT Infrastructure and IT Security.
Operations: Payments Processing, Trade Finance Operations, Capital Markets and Client Management Operations.
Finance: Account Payables and Nostro Reconciliation, Financial Accounting and Reporting, Accounting Controls and Performance Management.
Job and Person Specification
- To be part of a Team managing the HR Shared Services Function for offshored HR Tasks from BNP Paribas APAC Locations.
- Will be required to be a team player and should have strong communication skills and experience in handling offshored tasks in HR relating to Recruitment, Learning and Development, Data management etc.
- The candidate should have good hands on experience in MS Office and preferably on HR Tools such as PeopleSoft, TALEO, SAP, and Leave Management.
HR Shared Services
Shift Timings , If any:
Yes. APAC Shifts
- To ensure that the migrated tasks from APAC locations are managed efficiently. The client expectations are managed and timelines for delivery are adhered to.
- To support recruiters with filling their vacancies to target start dates ensuring all quality thresholds and KPIs are met and value is generated for BNP Paribas.
- The role of the member will be to support the delivery of excellent recruitment services to the hiring manager in line with agreed service levels.
- Liaise with donor location / other stake holders on a regular basis
- Compliant with legislation affecting area of work (e.g. age discrimination, employment risks for contractors)
- Generate monthly dashboards and publish to respective stake holders / senior management.
- Handle administrative tasks for various processes within HR Shared Services
- HR Solutions:
- Managing day 1 Onboarding process for new joiners across different location
- Initiate background verification for new hires joining BNPP
- Update HR systems i.e. create new hire records, maintain life cycle of an employee / Data Changes, Transfers, Terminations etc.
- Coordination with Payroll, Recruiters, HRBPs, etc.. for day to day activities
- Prepare employment certificates based on the nature of requests received
- Managing employee queries / Case Management Tool
- Reference check for ex-employees
- Prepare MIS reports
- Learning and Development:
- Course Administration (Session Creation, Proxy Enrolment, Cost Breakdown for each in-house program)
- Process evaluation forms of training for in-house courses
- Data entry for training records
- Query Handling
- Prepare training reports
- APAC Reporting:
- Prepare monthly headcount master for APAC
- Block Leave Breach Reporting
- Maintenance of Distribution List on Outlook
- Recruitment Administration:
- Creation of candidate profiles
- Scheduling of interviews
- Applicant tracking system (Taleo)
- Collection of feedback
- Offer management
- Closing of the requisition
- Manage Taleo Helpdesk
Candidate Requirements for the role
Experience in managing HR shared services tasks for APAC locations
Graduate / Post Graduation in HR
Technical knowledge & Skills:
Knowledge on MS Office Preferably in HR Tools such as PeopleSoft, TALEO. PeopleDoc
domain experience :
BPO/KPO service delivery function.
Strong communication, Multi-Tasking, Team player, Ability to deliver within timelines.