- At least 3 years’ experience in banking /financial industry or handling AML transaction monitoring and investigation.
- A good understanding of corporate banking and trade finance transactions.
- Familiar with international AML regulations and sanctions.
- Good communication skills and eager to learn.
- Proactive and alert to AML risks.
- Analytical and with an investigative eye for accurate details and red-flag situations.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently.
- Ability to write concisely and clearly; and to produce clear constructive advice under pressure and within short timeframes.
- Must evidence an attention to detail and have an investigative and questioning nature.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, a flexible, collaborative and team-oriented approach to problem-solving and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, and preferably with some experience of dealing in multiple countries in APAC region.
Specific Qualifications Required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited institution (e.g. ICA or ACAMS). Post-graduate degree or law degree may be a plus.
- Asian language capability is desirable, but not essential.
Primary Location: IN-MH-MumbaiJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: COMPLIANCE AND PERMANENT CONTROLEducation Level: Other Degrees / Certifications / Vocational, Technical or Professional QualificationsExperience Level: At least 3 yearsSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / TeamworkTransversal competency: Ability to understand, explain and support change