Associate (m/w/d) Debt Markets - Leveraged Finance
Frankfurt Full-time permanent
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking is a bridge between large multinationals and mid-sized companies with international business activities (Corporates) and institutional investors and financial service providers (Institutionals). The division is a leading provider of sustainable financing and investment solutions. More than 35,000 employees worldwide serve around 18,000 corporates and institutions in 56 countries. In Germany, around 800 employees work for our clients.
Challenges that let you grow:
- Support the origination and execution of debt financing transactions with a focus on acquisition and leveraged finance
- Perform most of the process steps in the value chain of such debt financings independently to support of the VP’s, Directors, and MD’s running with the transaction
- Preparing credit requests and managing the internal credit process for credit approvals and coordinating the internal credit process with involved stakeholders
- Coordinate and harmonize the input of the various stakeholders across the bank (Coverage, M&A, ECM, Syndicate)
- Working on the full range of debt products alongside coverage and origination teams across EMEA
- Close cooperation with all teams within LFCM, including loan and bond originators and Ratings Advisory, as well as the Coverage and the Loan and HY Syndicate teams
- Provide efficient and effective support to new team members, Analysts and VIE’s on Product Know How on Loans and HY Bonds, Structuring and Process advice and Cash flow modelling
Skills that convince:
- Appropriate academic background (BSc / MSc in Finance or similar)
- Intermediate knowledge of capital markets
- Several years of professional experience in leveraged finance or acquisition finance, ideally at an institution that structures, arranges and underwrites LBO transactions or corporate acquisitions
- Experience as a credit analyst or within a financing team or within the financial due diligence department of an accounting firm or with a rating agency is a prerequisite
- Working proactively and delivering tasks/projects on time
- Ability to share ideals and knowledge of relevant information proactively
- Ability to teamwork and to communicate clearly
What we offer:
- Modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Many benefits for employees, e.g. family service, Jobbike, Jobticket, Occupational pensions & Central location with good public transport connection (benefits may vary by location)
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button as Associate (m/w/d) Leveraged Finance Capital Markets!
Please contact Anja Priebe on +49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. The first interviews will therefore continue to be conducted remotely.