Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Independent delivery of accurate and timely NAVs for hedge funds.
- Independent delivery of accurate and timely NAVs for hedge funds – with higher volume and complexity (having equities, bonds, future, options, CDS, EQS, etc. as holdings) by completing all of the following processes:
- Cash and position reconciliation (accounting vs PB and 3 way); with resolution of breaks
- Income reconciliation (dividends and interest)
- Manual Pricing and Pricing review
- P&L review and Tolerance checks
- Fees accrual, management and performance fee calculation and booking
- Capital bookings and reconciliation with Investor services system reports
- TB tie out and compiling NAV pack
- Delivery on audit requests and resolution of all queries on a timely basis
- Participation in system development projects, process change projects, etc.
- Ensure appropriate checks and procedures are followed to maintain high quality deliverables and to avoid internal audit and ISAE findings
- Compliance with all internal organizational and business policies
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Hedge fund accounting or hedge fund reconciliation experience (understanding of process and business required).
- Good understanding and ability to apply basic accounting principles.
- Should have working knowledge of asset classes like equities, bonds, futures, options and swaps.
- Experience on Advent Geneva system would be preferred – an added advantage.
- Decent experience on Microsoft Excel – Pivots, financial functions, etc.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 1 year
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)