Associate Level 1 WM Client Reference Data
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships”.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Business line/Function :
Wealth Management - Client Management Operations in ISPL started in 2019, provide back office services for BNP WM Singapore and Hong Kong. Processes include Client Reference Data and Reporting (since September 2019)
Associate Level 1
Corresponds to Level 1 Inputter / maker
6th February 2020
Client Mangement Operations
BNP Paribas India Solutions Private Limited (ISPL),Mumbai
Business Line / Function:
Head Client On-Boarding Data Maintenance / Support Team
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Client On-Boarding team’s goal, is to ensure a global and consistent “first service” is rendered to the clients. Ensure practices are adhered to bank’s standard procedures and guidelines with an emphasis in the area of compliance. Keeping abreast with the changes in regulations (site, regional, global, HO), assess its impact.
· Work closely with internal customers to provide support to on-boarding of clients to the Bank.
· Maintain sound work processes and integrity of client data.
· Maintain workflows in accordance with site specific (SG/HK) requirements and ensure they are understood.
· Controls are in place with regards to safe custody of account documentation, potential operations risks associated with user’s requests to access database of sensitive client data, signatures and document images.
· Administer request from internal regulators, internal stakeholders with respect to audit review.
· Provide feedback and escalate issues to the appropriate functions and management.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
· Ensure Integrity of Creation and Maintenance of Client Data and meeting SLA & KPI.
· Manage processes of closure of accounts.
· Link clients to banking service tools (eg Direct access to advisory desks,dormant,deceased accounts, Blocking / Unblocking of accounts , etc) as requested as part of support handling.
· Ensure all clients documents/files are stored securely whether electronically, through Image scanning or in paper format.
· Support internal customers’ queries related to clients’ data/profiles to facilitate processes.
· Prepare regular reports for Management review (daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/periodic statistics)
· Ensure timely processing of static data inputs request.
· Appropriate and confidential handling of client data and information.
· Provide Regional Support following SG and HK time and public holidays.
· Work within a team – with an adaptable flexible approach, coordinate with team members and internal customers to resolve complex cases and address issues in a timely manner.
· Be open to change and support the vision of working in a fully transversal operation.
· Ability to share information and eventually train new team members.
· Abide with operational risk procedures and escalate incidents to Management where necessary.
· Contribute to the implementation and controls for daily processes and assist with the update of procedures.
· Report and escalate concerns / issues to Manager when required.
· Liaise regularly with the following internal groups to ensure a smooth support process: WM COB SG/HK , Compliance, Legal , FO team, Client on-boarding and due diligence team in Singapore / Hong Kong or other support team within WMHK/WMSG that have any involvement in the Client On-boarding process.
· Good communication & Interpersonal skills. Fluent in English (spoken and written)
· Basic PC skills and MS office knowledge
· Demonstrate good analytical skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and exhibit problem solving skills
· Team player, Independent, positive attitude and attention to details.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
· Fresher or Maximum 1-1.5 years of relevant working experience.
· Bachelor’s level degree or professional qualification.
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Fresher or Maximum 1 to 1.5 years of relevant working experience.
- Bachelor’s level degree or professional qualification