About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Businessline/Function :
The Global Markets Function at BNP Paribas facilitates Securities Services for Corporate and Institutional Clients. We provide Sales, Trading, Research and Strategy, FX Prime Brokerage, Local Markets coverage and Electronic Trading to a plethora of clients across the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA regions. We offer a global and cross-asset platform for securities financing through repo or prime services, for both listed and OTC clearing services and for execution of listed derivatives. We also provide our investors with access to commodities through various investment strategies and structured solutions.
CIB - COCE Operations
Business Line / Function:
COCE Product Control
Head of the Team
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
To perform various process related to OTC Derivatives, Equity, Bonds, Stock lending and borrowing, REPO.
Main task of the team includes Allocations, PNL, Trade Support, Reconciliations, follow up on settlements, queries managements, trade and static data exception monitoring and controls on booking.
- Maintain alignment and close collaboration with stakeholders to support the desk
- Ensure appropriate escalation to management and/or permanent control (or compliance as appropriate) as soon as an issue is identified.
- Comply with internal and external regulatory and compliance requirements
- Comply with the BNPP standards of Code of Conduct
- Comply with the BNPP IT Security policies
- Checking and validating client information at the time of Onboarding
- Setup and maintenance of client referential and Standard Settlement instructions ( SSI) in multiple systems with high precision
- Preparation of files due for periodic reviews (Recertification) for existing customers and (Onboarding) for new clients that involves performing pre-analysis to determine outstanding information required, identifying ownership structure and screening based on sanction lists.
- Working towards meeting the KPI, preparing the KPIs for management reporting
- SPOC for process review calls with onshore
- Chasing, matching, execution of confirmation
- Performing independent controls on regulatory reports and additional controls
- Customer focus with high quality & service standards, ensuring the KPIs are met at an individual level, expertise in performing process and basic excel skills
- Intersystem Reconciliation, Breaks Resolution, Running of Controls, ensuring KPIs are met for the process
- Deal capture in BO system & Enrichment
- Swift processing, Nostro Investigation & Trade confirmation
- Trade investigation & repairing, Controls, Approvals and Standard settlement instruction verification
- Booking day to day margin calls, review Pending /Unactioned Margin calls, Reconciliation and Delay/aged breaks resolution
- Dispute management, Fails Management, performing 1st level Controls
- Candidate should be flexible to work in any of the following shifts basis job roles assigned to:-
- 05:00am to 2:00pm
- 06:30am to 3:30pm
- 09:30am to 6:00pm
- 12:30pm to 9:30pm
- 02:00pm to 11:00pm
- 06:00pm to 03:00am
- 07:00pm to 04:00am
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Takes initiative & is results driven
- Decision capabilities
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication skills
- Ability to innovate & manage change & complexity with confidence
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Any Bachelor Degree - Non engineering
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)