Job Description – APAC
Line / Function:
of Direct Reports:
To efficiently measure and
manage the reconciliation process within BNP ( MO-Sydney Derivatives ) . The
goal is to match all comparable positions and identify breaks on a daily
basis so that they can be categorized and corrected, either with a request to
the Client /Investment Manager/Broker, or in the internal system
- Ensure all derivative activities are produced accurately and in a timely
- Ensure that, client
issues/concerns are addressed and resolved within the agreed timelines.
- Ensure high level of
communication network is established will all the departments within the
- Defining the Key Performance
Indicators for the process and achieving the same on a regular basis.
- Collating the data and
providing MIS to Supervisor in a timely manner.
- ETD margin management and processing.
- Cash Collateral management and processing.
- OTC Coupon processing.
- Processing of accounting entries.
- Contacting custodians on cash settlement on a daily basis.
- Processing Derivative trades in internal
- Providing trade notifications to third
parties such as fund trustees.
- Resolving trade-related exceptions.
Reconciliation and Investigation
- Reconciling ETD and OTC positions
and cash to clearing brokers.
- Reconciling CFD positions and
cash to brokers.
- Reconciling OTC Cash Collateral
- Investigating and resolving
custodian cash exceptions for all 3 product classes.
- Escalating exceptions to
appropriate processing team for resolution.
Reporting of exceptions in line with internal control
and external client requirements.
Technical & Behavioral
- Thorough understanding of all Capital market, Financial
Instruments, Investment baking processes and above average accounting
- Strong analytical skills, detail orientation, service
commitment, and solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Supervise, Monitor, Control and Co-ordinate all activities
in the department.
- Lead and motivate the employees in the department
- Identify and develop succession plan.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team
environment, prioritizes multiple tasks, and meets strict deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and strong MS
Excel skills required.
- Knowledge on OTC and ETD products
o OTC – Swaps (IRS,
CDS, CDX, Overnight Index,
Inflation and Total Return), Swaptions, Options.
o ETD – Futures and options on all
major exchanges globally.
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to deliver / Results
Communication skills - oral
(Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand,
explain and support change
Ability to set
up relevant performance indicators
develop and leverage networks
develop and adapt a process
Master Degree or equivalent
At least 7
Other/Specific Qualifications (if
¡ Candidates should be willing and flexible to work in