Associate Level 1 - Client Reporting
We are seeking an experienced, detail-oriented Senior Associate /AL1 to join our growing organization. In this position, you will handle all client reporting operations within the fund accounting department, verify accuracy of reports and calculation process and component of net asset value of the funds administered by BNP Paribas. You must have a keen attention to detail and maintain account balances, financial statements, general ledger, and all reports.
Production and diffusion of the TER, OCR and PTR calculations.
. To produce the figures by complying with the schedule established with the clients.
. To carry out necessary controls in order to ensure the accuracy of the figures.
. To answer to the clients requests.
- To send to the Luxembourg team the calculations which are above the threshold (5 bps) and to provide clear explanations/back-up which justify the variation between the current and the previous calculations.
. To manage the client request through the dedicated flow.
Production of the manual reporting, Board Packs, Pre-dividend reports, weekly stale prices,...
. To produce the figures by complying with the schedule/requests established with/by the clients.
. To carry out the necessary controls in order to ensure the accuracy of the figures.
. To answer to the clients requests.
Daily diffusion of the client reports
. To monitor on a daily basis the reports sending’s in order to make sure that concerned clients have received their reports.
. To make a follow up with the Hub Support and with the IT in case of system issues.
. To set-up/to modify the FA Cartography of reporting’s.
- To update the 2Strack linked to the reporting set-up request in order to give more instructions to the HUB Support to set-up the report (update/new group, sharing of the recipient/file name…).
To Manage the common e-mail inboxes
- . To manage the requests/information’s received in the common e-mail inboxes.
Production of the Asset-Test
- . To produce the figures following the concerned procedure.
To maintain KPI on a monthly basis
- - In order to have a global overview of the production (in term of respect of the deadlines, quality level...), it is important to share such a documentation between Chennai & Luxembourg on a regular basis.
To take the actions for spoke to monitor the production
- - In order for the spoke to monitor the production, it is really key to update the dedicated files/tools (actions log, planning of production...).
- Inform & document all errors identified during review stage within same day. Should take initiative in resolving any repetitive errors or training gaps.
- Act as a back-up in the absence of other team members & Supervisor.
- Identify the manual steps, process efficiencies & developments, by providing practical ideas on areas of improvements & work towards its automation.
- Ensure to minimize the unplanned leaves, especially during business critical days, like month end, rollover days and migration of new funds.
- Ensure there is NO Financial impact/loss to the organization.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Ability to communicate to others in a clear, articulate fashion.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good listening and questioning ability.
- Be able to express ideas effectively in individual and group situations
- Ability to plan work ahead and to prioritize workload.
- Ability to work in an organized manner.
- Must have an attention to detail
- Generate creative solutions to problems.
- Always looks for ways to improve services and processes.
- Be able to adapt to markets and clients evolution.
NAV calculation and review experience minimum of 2 year in the past
Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment
Bachelor Degree or equivalent