Job Description – APAC
November 11, 2019
Business Line / Function:
Market and Financing Services
Team manager of US- settlements
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
The Associate will be responsible for performing daily tasks related to Collateral & Settlements process carried out in the Principal lending department. He/ She will work on the daily tasks, monitor the settlement and book the collateral trades and will report directly to the Team Manager of the Settlements team. The staff will be working closely with Paris management, Relationship management, Front office and external Brokers as part of their daily BAU.
· Get trained in each function and tasks of the settlement and collateral management processes.
· Liaising closely and provide an exceptional level of service to the Front Office.
· Keep up and manage every operational aspects linked to the activity of Principal Lending. (Loan & Collaterals) and maintain quality relationship with respective custodians, external stakeholders like counterparties and also with our traders.
· Check the exposures on client funds during the day and manage daily call margins with brokers and with triparty agents
· Monitor all the loans booked by Front Desk & collateral trades are settled in time in adherence to the settlement cycle.
· Resolve breaks in the reconciliation in collaboration with reconciliation team.
· Must be able to see tasks through to completion with a sense of accountability.
· Ensure Client & management reporting is made within deadline and without any errors or delay.
· Perform control tasks required for the process, double check and confirm the completion of tasks within the deadline in line with daily checklists.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
· Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, prioritizes multiple tasks, and meets strict deadlines.
· Ability to work in a team environment in coordination with the colleagues and the mangers.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and strong MS Excel skills required.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to share / pass on knowledge
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)