About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific (www.apac.bnpparibas)
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
Associate role within Investment Banking Asia Pacific Energy & Natural Resources and Project Finance teams to support the origination and execution of transactions
Global support to the team with objectives of:
- Providing financial analysis of the companies with aim of supporting in preparation of Credit Committees, annual reviews, reporting requirements
- Calculate and analyze transactions potential risk/return by learning RAROC tool
- Assist in financial modelling for debt sizing determinations
- Assist the team in marketing to major clients of the bank in Asia, with active participation to mapping and setting up meetings
- Coordinated the preparation of offers and replies to clients, in liaison with different internal entities and the team senior members
- Understanding of back office and liaising with middle office on our transactions
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
Strong presentation and communication skills
Strong work ethic with good team / interpersonal skills
Technically proficient in financial modeling
Knowledge of accounting
Analytical approach to problem solving
Specific Qualifications Required
Primary Location: SG-06-SingaporeJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: SALES DEVELOPMENTEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 3 years
Behavioural competency: Personal Impact / Ability to influenceTransversal competency: Analytical Ability