BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 Employees – including more than 154,000 in Europe and over 5,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
BNP Paribas has engaged on a transformation of Group Finance operating model and decided to create Group Finance Services (GFS) in Portugal, as a response to an increase in regulatory evolutions. GFS is a reporting and servicing centre, which covers a broad range of Finance activities for Group Finance and other métiers and entities within BNP Paribas worldwide.
Launched in 2016, GFS has quickly become a reference in the field, thanks to the expertise developed. It aims at further establishing itself as a front line player by leading the way to innovation in financial services methodologies.
Within GFS, Finance Solutions and Services is responsible for evolutions and maintenance of Group financial systems. FAST team works with end-users in the BNP Paribas Group Finance department and Entities Finance departments: Group Reporting and France Reporting teams, Accounting Control and Certification teams. The team is composed by tactical analysts/developers with confirmed level working for Group Finance department. These tactical solutions should be taken over Information Technology teams for strategic solutions.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As an FAST development team member, your responsibilities are to:
- Provide administrative support to a manager / team leader and his/her team;
- Managing daily agendas of managers and team leaders;
- Organization of meetings and booking of meeting rooms;
- Making travel arrangements for the team and visitors (booking hotels, flights, transportation, restaurants)
- Administration of expense claims;
- Supporting logistics of internal / external mailing and shipping;
- Other administrative support tasks and ad hoc requests.
- Education: BAC+2 / Bachelor / Undergraduate;
- Professional experience: 2 years of experience / experience as a management assistant is a plus
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Lotus Notes ;
- Language (oral & written skills): Fluency in Portuguese, English in speaking and writing. French is a plus
- Working in an international environment
- Organizational skills / adaptability / Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
- Strong team spirit
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.