Assistant Wealth Management
BNP Paribas is able to offer its private clients a wide range of investment solutions, including discretionary management, investment advice, order execution and wealth planning. Long term investing, preserving capital and optimising returns are the fundamental principles underlying the Wealth Management philosophy. We are currently looking to reinforce our South Europe Team in Zurich with a
Assistant Wealth Management
In this function you will be responsible for the administrative support for clients under the responsibility of the Relationship Managers. You will carry out first-level checks linked to clients’ instructions and contribute to the quality of clients relations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administrative support: various checks and monitoring of orders, provide the back office with instructions, credit requests, guarantees and mortgage loans, enter orders, assure reporting activities
- Client contact: frequent contact with clients by phone, involvement in clients visits to the bank, participation in various sector meetings, business training seminars, etc.
- Collect, complete and control opening documents in close relationship with clients, relationship managers and internal departments. Coordinate and follow the opening process and be the centre of expertise on file level towards the different stake holders.
- Administrative assistance: set up und updating of records, monitoring of clients correspondence, check of statements and various documents dispatched, support documents/evidence for unusual operations, update the clients database on the basis of the notes from the Relationship Manager, draft of visits reports and accounts of telephone conversation
- Organizational management in relation to trips and meetings: prepare visits and trips for the Relationship Manager, assist the Relationship Manager during their travels and visits
- Risk Management: respect and apply the rules and procedures in force within the Bank, identify the risks inherent in the specific activity (compliance / administrative and credits), ensure the monitoring of controls/checks and regulations ensuing from them
- Bank apprenticeship completed with further trainings combined with a relevant banking experience within the Wealth Management or University Degree in Banking and/or Economics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, fluency in English, operational in French, Italian and (Swiss) German, other south European languages are an advantage
- A precise, analytical, organized and efficient work approach combined with the ability to set priorities and to work independently
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure as well as to cope with a highly challenging client group combined with a high degree of self-motivation and a proactive, business-driven, result-oriented personality
- Strong team working skills and ability to establish good relationships with clients and colleagues alike
To apply, please send us a complete application (including CV, motivation letter, diploma, work certificates) via our website www.bnpparibas.ch (all job offers) to the attention of:
BNP PARIBAS (SUISSE)
Tel 058 212 67 11