BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 200,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realize their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific. www.group.bnpparibas
About BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking:
Fully integrated in the BNP Paribas Group, BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading provider of solutions to two client franchises: corporate and institutional, and operates across EMEA (Europe Middle East Africa), APAC (Asia Pacific) and the Americas. The bank is a global leader in Debt Capital Markets and Derivatives. It is a top European house in Equity Capital Markets and it has leading franchises in Specialized Financing. In Securities Services, it is a top five House worldwide. BNP Paribas CIB strives to service the global economy by providing solutions to its clients in financing (ECM, DCM, specialized financing), flow banking (trade finance and cash management), financial advisory (M&A, project finance), global markets (interest rates, credit, foreign exchange, equity derivatives), risk management, and securities services.
The Marketing & Communications team oversees the communication strategy of BNP Paribas in the Americas predominately that of Corporate & Institutional Banking, in collaboration with the Bank of the West, and the Group communications teams. The functions of this group today include Events & Sponsorship, Media Relations, Operational Marketing, Social Media, Content, Philanthropic Initiatives, Advertising, Client Creative Services, Internal Communications and Video Services.
As the Multimedia Content Specialist for Marketing & Communications Americas, this individual will be a producer and ‘storyteller’ responsible for creating a variety of multimedia projects (including videos, photos, graphic design and, importantly, written text) that promote the BNP Paribas brand, while also supporting the Bank’s digital transformation in the region. The individual will produce and package their own ”stories” that will be used both internally and externally, and will include some combination of written text, video, photography, animation, infographics, etc. In this regard, the candidate will handle all aspects of the content production process, from concept, to creation of assets, to post-production. This individual will exhibit strong leadership skills and serve as an expert resource for other areas throughout the platform on multimedia.
- Propose and film new video projects
- Regular video series to publish on internal platforms such as the intranet, as well as content specific to external/social platforms such as the USA website, LinkedIn and Twitter to emphasize BNP Paribas’s presence in Americas
- Support internal video production for various departments
- Support sponsored events such as tennis tournaments, award ceremonies, town halls, internal programs, etc.
- Produce content with the Media Relations team and other departments to highlight events and thought leadership topics to the public and the industry.
- Edit, amend and reformat existing video content
- Organize photo shoots, take photos and edit photos, i.e. corporate headshots for senior leaders for internal and external platforms, photos of internal and external events, etc.
- Support internal photo production for various departments and events
- Design infographics for the intranet, the website and social media
- Implement visual ideas presented as sketches and storyboards into print, digital stills and animated visuals
- Write stories to accompany video and photography projects
- Produce written content for internal and external purposes
- Be able to interview staff members about projects that would be of interest to all staff – and produce Q&As on those topics
- Assist during on set-productions:
- Arrange and coordinate with spokespeople and contacts before shoots
- Set up shoots with camera, microphones, lighting, and staging
- Manage projects in cohesion within Americas platform:
- Track editorial calendar to ensure inclusion of relevant BNPP video for target publications
- Build and maintain list of contacts per department and locations
- Build relationship with Bank of the West to increase collaboration
- Organize easily accessible libraries for produced media content
- Oversee and work with external vendors
- Create infrastructure to efficiently process requests and analyze performance
- Develop a platform allowing departments to request projects
- Provide quarterly invoices to charge departments for using multimedia service
- Provide quarterly metric reports with view counts per video and amount of money spent per department on production of multimedia projects
- 4 – 7 (+) years’ experience in communication departments
- Significant experience of filming videos and taking photos
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Audition CC, Media Encoder CC and After Effects CC
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CC, Lightroom Classic CC, Illustrator CC and InDesign CC
- Experience conceiving and executing video packages for large audiences
- Full knowledge of Mac systems
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task in a challenging, deadline-driven environment.
- Effective teamwork and collaborative skills across business lines and functions.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial outlook.
- Innovative and creative thinker with strong ethics and integrity.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Demonstrated Interest in new technologies and social media platforms/Web 2.0
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, medias or audiovisual related field
- Some web design experience would be helpful – HTML and XHTML
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.