In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
At BNP Paribas, we passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued, respected and can bring their authentic selves to work. We prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of any kind and our policies promote equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants, irrespective of, but not limited to their gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, colour, national origin, age, religion, social status, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status etc. As a global Bank, we truly believe that inclusion and diversity of our teams is key to our success in serving our clients and the communities we operate in.
- Assist Relationship Managers in servicing clients on their day-to-day activities
- Perform account opening, KYC/AML related work
- Provide service to clients and handle daily operational and administrative tasks
- To comply with the guidelines as laid down by the Bank to avoid any irregular transactions that may result in losses or damages to the Bank
- To assist the Relationship Managers in preparing marketing materials for new business solicitation
- To prepare business and fundamental analysis, reports
- To carry out various administrative duties in respect of client servicing, irregular referrals, documentation, statistics compilation etc.
- To handle account opening, KYC, AML related tasks and transaction enquiries
- To closely monitor account conduct of clients to detect any adverse development
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory authorities, audit requirements and established bank approved risk limits.
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)
- Degree holder with 1-3 years of working experience in banking
- Basic knowledge in credit analysis and transaction banking, loan products
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Good inter-personal skills, team player
- Able to work independently and under work pressure