Assistant Manager - Trade Finance Operations (Supply Chain)
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
- Transaction processing for Supply Chain operations in the region.
- Handling of transaction data to the Supply Chain application systems for the APAC region.
- Overall control on the processing to ensure committing to clients requirement.
- Discuss / sharing of processing experience with both internal and external clients.
- Prepare transaction batching files for transaction processing
- Handling accounting entries at the Accounting mainframe system to support the main Processing System for Supply Chain
- Prepare SWIFT messages
- Prepare periodical / ad-hoc reports,
- Handling of document image archiving / workflow system.
- Comply with the bank’s regulatory requirements on vigilance checking.
- Responsible for reporting all incidents according to the Incident Management System
- Minimizing operation error and complete transaction processing timely and accurately.
- Minimizing operational failure, including but not exclusively, the risk of fraud, by helping to devise, and by implementing, sufficient regular controls.
- Ensure appropriate escalation to management and / or Permanent Control (or Compliance as appropriate) as soon as an abnormal issue is identified.
- Operations are an integral part of the control framework including for AML/FS topics. In that respect, in performing the role is expected to ensure adherence to AML/FS-related Group Policies and execution of associated operational controls, and to promptly escalate any resulting hit for analysis and decision.
Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
Technical & Behavioral Competencies