About BNP Paribas Group:
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, it provides clients with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs, and continues to develop its franchise in the region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
The Collateral Management Group compares the Net Present Value of the portfolio of trades between BNP Paribas and its counterparties on a daily (or as specified) basis and ensure that this exposure is sufficiently collateralized.
Portfolio Reconciliation is a risk mitigation technique whereby counterparty’s exchange trade details and a reconciliation of key economic terms, including valuation is performed.
Mumbai (Infinity IT Park)
Business Line / Function:
Global Market Operations
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
The Collateral Management Group compares the Net Present Value of the portfolio of trades between BNP Paribas and its counterparties on a daily (or as specified) basis and ensure that this exposure is sufficiently collateralized. BNPP performs portfolio reconciliation as a risk mitigation technique for dispute resolution and to be in line with regulatory requirements of EMIR.
- Actively support the Project Manager, the project team and their business partners to successfully deliver the projects.
- Regular reporting of delivery against key milestones to management, proactive notification of risks and issues.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with various sub-teams within Collateral Operations. Margin Calls / Data Integrity / New Business / Clearing / Accounting /Portfolio Reconciliation.
- Working within an environment with high pressure on timeliness and quality of deliveries.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Strong Business analysis skills and documentation with ability to think logically to analyze problems and define efficient solutions.
- Experience of a structured project approach.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with representatives of a diverse range of departments globally.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to prioritize, organize own work and mange time effectively.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Python – Intermediate to Advance
- Access/ SQL – Intermediate to Advance
- VBA - Beginner to Intermediate
- Excel – Intermediate
- Power Point
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Attention to detail / rigor
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to manage a project
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 3 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)