In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
Acting as back office applications support to maintain trade / supply chain operations
- Perform system non-regression test and co-ordinate with IT departments for handling system upgrade or migration
- Conduct systems’ relevant testing ensuring with maximum alignment to operations
- Study, prepare and validate end-users business requirement for IT development.
- Provide system support and maintain up to date parameter set up in trade operation systems for trade clients in HK & regional branches
- Prepare monthly management reports and regular reports for operations teams
- Handling revenue sharing according to pre-agreed arrangement, including the accounting entries posting and payment via Swift
- Handling unallocated swift messages
- Monitor workflow and procedures to be running in proper paths enabling the Quality Target could be achieved
- Perform general administrative tasks
- Coordinate with stakeholders and be 1st level contact with stakeholders to ensure Trade applications are running
- Any other activities relating to trade operation processing as assigned by Management.
- Bring Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework
- Minimize operational failure, including but not exclusively the risk of fraud by helping to devise and by implementing sufficient regular controls
- Ensure appropriate escalation to management and/or permanent control (or compliance as appropriate) as soon as an issue is identified.
- Comply with internal and external regulatory and compliance requirements
- Comply with the BNPP standards of Code of Conduct
- Comply with the BNPP IT Security policies
- Anti‐Money Laundering / Financial Sanctions “AML/FS”) related duties: Operations are an integral part of the control framework including for AML/FS topics. In that respect, in performing your role you are expected to ensure adherence to AML/FS‐related Group Policies and execution of associated operational controls, and to promptly escalate any resulting hit for analysis and decision.
- Share knowledge and experience with colleagues in team to build up team spirit and/or improve working efficiency.
- Contribute in developing new products or plans jointly with other teams / sites.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- PC operation knowledge
- MS Office operations