About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Businessline/Function :
ISPL Project Services
Assistant Manager / Manager
ISPL Project Services
Business Line / Function:
ISPL Project Services
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
- To generate multiple MIS reports for Senior Management, Business Heads and other local stake holders.
- Timely and accurate MIS will help achieve the team goals and senior management information / decision making requirements
- Lead a team with getting them upto speed with all PO activities, tracking their progress, leaves, trainings etc
Perform analysis & other PMO related activities:
- Generate monthly reports and distribute the same to the internal stakeholder
- Based on management need from time to time, collect data, create template and perform meaningful analysis of data to arrive at key metrics
- Design and develop databases for collecting and maintenance of data
- Attend stakeholder meetings, record minutes & follow-up action items to ensure closure of pending action items
- Create, update and maintain a repository of documentations to standardize process and procedures
- Perform complex data analysis and create power point presentations to present the data in the form of charts, graphs etc
- Establish, organize & co-ordinate implementation of PMO processes & policies
- Work on critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including communication/follow-up with key stakeholders to ensure timely deliverables
- Support the team in other PMO activities
- Perform reviews and ensure team members are well versed with all terminology, reporting methodology
ISPL Budget Preparation
- Provide training to the budget managers.
- Provide historic data and partner with Budget managers on the budgeting requirements.
- Liaise with business and get the onshore/sponsor view of the budget.
- Have ISPL view of Head Count for Budget and Forecast.
- Prepare team wise financial forecast and budget
- Responsible for Budget Module Implementation for ISPL Mumbai
- Become a one point contact for Budgeting activity for PO scope
- Ensure the adherence to the report map and timelines for Project Office
- Ensure data sanctity
- Ensure controls (level1) in place for all Project Office processes
- Ensure the error/incident are analyzed and controls are improved or introduced
- Contribute to process improvements via process reengineering
- Using available tools to implement automations and ensuring smooth migration without any impact into the tool
- Encourage team to present ideas, contribute towards process improvement and perform on set goals
- Ensure proper task allocation among team members, tracking achievement and non-achievement, commenting on non-achievement and ensure no repetition of the same
- Achieve full backup for all processes
- Ensure reports are released on time with full accuracy
- Supporting towards OPC / Audit queries on behalf of Project Office
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- MS Office (Excel & PowerPoint) – Advance / Intermediate
Ability to share / pass on knowledge, Proactivity, Attention to detail / rigor, Adaptability, Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Critical thinking, Personal Impact / Ability to influence, Organizational skills, Active listening, Communication skills - oral & written, Client focused, Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving, Resilience, Ability to deliver / Results driven, Ability to synthetize / simplify, Decision Making
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to share / pass on knowledge
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to manage a project
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 7 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group isn’t quite what you might think? At BNP Paribas, we do a multitude of different jobs that are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole. Whether through everyday tasks or major projects, doing one of our jobs means making a personal commitment to taking sustainable action.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.