Assistant Manager Lead - Investment Reporting & Performance
Note to Hiring Manager:
The Business Implementation member is a key role of the IRP Business Implementation Team in charge of on boarding of new IRP clients.
Implementation member is in charge of organizing and participating to activities required to onboard new clients across the IRP Locations.
Depending on the type of on boarding activity, it will be held directly by the Implementation member or delegated to other teams (ex: IT, OPS,…).
Activities under direct responsibility of the Business team are related to gathering of requirements, setup, history load, acceptance and go live. Developments are handled by IT teams.
Depending of timing and schedule, the IRP implementations will be handled on the legacy environment or on the target Raise environment,The role combines a mix of coordination and directly held tasks, this will be adjusted depending on the seniority of member.
Gathering and formalization of the client requirements,
Identification of gaps and specification of closing actions,
Coordination and support of history load,
Coordination on the on-boarding setup activities,
Coordination with Operations team on the UAT and end to end testing,
Coordination of the BP2S internal teams involved
Coordination with the client and internal stakeholders
Role, missions& objectives
- Gather and formalize the client requirements. This included the completion of the fund matrix which should describe service expected for each of the clients portfolios.
- Identify any gaps and coordinate with the other IRP teams to define optimal solution to close gaps. The aim is to try to stick as much as possible to standard IRP offer.
- Coordinate with the client and IT teams the activities related to history load. Responsibility of the quality of history loaded remains on the BIMP team even if part of the process is delegated
- Coordinate the setup activities with involved teams. Depending of the context, those activities can be held by OPS teams, dedicated setup teams or directly by the BIMP member
- In cases where the On-boarding requirement leads to IRP system changes, co-ordinate with BCM and try the changes to be delivered in line with on-boarding milestones.
- Coordinate the testing activities with Operations. This includes gathering of the testing data and execution of tests with tools like Quality Center or equivalent.
- Coordination with the client/Global BIMP/PSS for the different phases of the project, from initial engagement to post go-live assessment,
- Production of the project documentation including: planning, progress follow up, budget follow up, change request log, issues log.
- Timely escalation of issues to the concerned parties for quick and proactive resolution of items.
- Participation to IRP System evolution
- Suggestion of requirements
- Participation to user acceptance testing
- Adhering to the compliance requirements of the organization
- Good understanding of the Performances and Reporting business
- Good techno functional skillset
- Good organization skills·
- Good writing, documenting and verbal communication skills,
- Good project management skills
- Accuracy & excellent analytical skills
- Dedication to quality and stress resilience
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn
- Good people and stakeholder management skills