In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
1. Handling of expatriate cases and tenancy management
2. Assist Project Manager in handling of maintenance and contract management
1. Handling of tenancy administration for the bank’s leasing agreements
2. Handling of tenancy administration for Bank’s leasing agreements with external and internal parties in Hong Kong
3. Supervise the performance of outsourcing Tenancy Manager
4. Prepare purchase order for quotation or contract acceptance
5. Check and verify relevant expenses and invoices
6. Follow up and vetting the leasing documents with various parties such as Legal and Finance Departments
7. Checking and verifying the relevant expense and invoices in related to Bank’s leasing agreements
8. Handling international relocation including but not limited to move, hotel reservation, agency services, short-term accommodation
9. Handling of general office administration and preparing reports as required from time to time
10. Assist Project Manager to procure, negotiate and review contracts for Corporate Tenancy Management and office maintenance
11. Assist Project Manager in monitoring various machinery and equipment of the Bank and to arrange routine maintenance work as necessary
12. Assist to maintain bank’s daily operation
13. Assist Project Manager in handling renovation/fitting out projects
14. Has to be on call to attend premises related alarms and coordinate emergency maintenance works outside office hours
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
1. Fluent communication skill in English and Chinese (Cantonese)
2. Strong financial /analytical and problem solving skill, ability to offer innovative options.
3. Knowledge in office administration and operation support in property aspect.
4. Experience in tenancy and lease management.
5. Knowledge on tenancy matters on commercial and residential aspects.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
1. Bachelor Degree on Building, Construction, Property Management or other relevant subject.
2. Minimum 3 years’ experience in tenancy management and corporate lease.