Assistant Manager-E2E Project
This position is for the Global project E2E where the candidate is expected to run the relevant project and provide the required outcome in Chennai. The project will be to initiate/improve STP for funds.
- Client and BP2S Luxembourg Fund Administration operational needs / requests:
Ø Coordinate with Client Relationship Manager / directly with clients to define needs.
Ø Collect and analyze operating model change requests.
Ø Review / complete project initiation documents to ensure the proper documentation of request.
- Luxembourg’s Fund Administration operational work flow. Identify lacks and weaknesses.
Ø Define / insure an efficient operating model from A to Z.
- Potential solutions to change requests and impacts on current operating model.
Ø Consider adaptation of current process vs. development of new solutions when needed.
- Changes with users, developers, external contractors and support teams.
Ø Ensure a clear and precise documentation of all projects steps as defined in BP2S’ Project Management methodology.
Ø Ensure a regular follow up with all involved parts during the project life cycle.
- Priorities of operational needs and requests with Head of FA and N-1 head of FA. Coordination with Famoo Hub & IT
Ø Organize priorities meetings.
- Projects with all involved parts.
Ø Ensure user guides / procedures have been prepared.
- With collaborators.
Ø Share information / ideas on BCM team’s subjects.
- Follow up the status of all client’s requests during dedicated meetings.
Ø Organize PCM meetings.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Global knowledge of all BP2S FA related systems to allow an accurate analysis / definition of potential solutions to change requests.
- Handle common MS Office files / programs.
- A deeper knowledge of Excel & Access is ideal.
- English - for documentation, meetings & calls. (Knowing French language will be an advantage)
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Educational qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate in any stream
Relevant years of experience : 5 to 10 Years
Number of staff supervised : None (Individual Contributor)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to manage a project
Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Bachelor Degree or equivalent