IT Asset Manager
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is committed to creating responsible consumer finance solutions that customers trust and help our partners grow. With the backing of a global bank we’ve exciting growth ambitions to double the size of the business by 2020 you’ll be joining a dynamic business which provides people with opportunities to make it happen in a high energy environment.
Our IT teams keep BNP Paribas Personal Finance moving in the right direction every moment of every day, without them our business simply could not evolve. Your ideas and solutions will not just help manage operations, they will transform the business and ultimately affect how every one of our functions works.
The purpose of this position is to deliver traceability and steering of all technical assets, providing inventory analysis, compliance and procurement requirements relating to all software, hardware and technology policy components.
As our new Asset Manager, you’ll be working with operational and sourcing functions to deliver compliance to licensing standards, procurement of solutions and management of obsolescence/technical debt. You’ll be responsible for delivering and maintaining roadmaps of services and applications operating and adhering to all Governance and Compliance requirements associated with the domain.
- Maintain asset inventories (including refresh of assets) and local Solutions catalogue
- Delivery and maintenance of obsolescence plans, performing gap analysis and production of action plans where required
- Procurement of assets and vendor management
Software Asset Management
- To carry out and follow the mapping of software maintenance contracts of PF UK.
- To monitor and optimize the budget of licenses held by PF UK
- The Asset Manager should manage hardware and software maintenance commitments with our editors/publishers for business requirements performing a variety of different functions.
Governance and Compliance
- Complying with all BNP Paribas procedures and providing supporting documentation to demonstrate compliance
- Ensuring compliance to all regulatory, legal and contractual obligations
- Producing reporting packs including Key Performance Indicators and Key Risk Indicators to effectively steer the delivery of Asset Management
- Work with Production, Architecture and Application Development teams to produce Obsolescence gap analysis and road maps
- Maintain regular inventories or assets ensuring consistency of data and presentation of reporting metrics
- Engage with vendors, suppliers and Central Teams to identify future technical debt and obsolescence
- Facilitating RFPs/RFIs/Tender Processes of assets and services
- Maintaining relationships with new and existing partners for cost efficiencies and pricing
- Delivery of cost savings road map
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Demonstrable experience within a comparable IT Asset Management role, encompassing: budget planning, obsolescence analysis, forecasting, managing contracts and supplier, supporting tenders, producing reports at board level, service level management and continual service improvement plans
- Experience within Financial Services background is desirable
- Project Management Awareness / Experience
- Ability to liaise and influence all levels of management and work with other departments
- ITIL Certification
- Supply Chain Management / Procurement Certification
If this role sounds like your ideal next step, please apply now.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-SolihullJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGYEducation Level: Post-secondary non-tertiary education / A levelsSchedule: Full-time Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / TeamworkTransversal competency: Ability to understand, explain and support change