At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
The IT Asset Manager will build out the Asset Management Operations team as part of the overall Technical LIfecycle Management operating model.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for the full ITAM lifecycle management of all IT Assets. Oversee the implementation of Asset Management tools and automate the integration of the Asset Repository with CMDB and other discovery tools.
- Recruit, onboard and manage the Implementation and Operation resources needed to execute the Asset Management Operation model.
- Support reporting and metrics dashboards on Asset Management.
- Provide guidance and direction to Asset Management agile team.
- Collaborate with IT, Finance and Procurement to ensure asset management processes are adhered to and in compliance.
- Drive process improvements with IT Asset Management best practices and automation.
- Conduct periodic self assessments in accordance with established Policies, Procedures and Standards.
- Respond to requests from end users, managers, developers and team members for specific IT Asset Management data information.
- Be part of the TLM leadership team to drive the implementation and operations of the TLM charter.
EducationEqual Employment Opportunity Policy
- 8 years in IT Service Management and IT Asset Management leadership roles
- Knowledge in creating and maintaining Asset Management inventories
- Strong financial acumen
- Knowledge with Fixed Asset tools and technology. Experience with Service Now preferred.
- Bring industry expertise and perspectives to define and implement continuous improvements
- Strong personal and professional initiative with focus on success of the team and organization
- Able to think strategically and act tactically
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deliver executive presentations
- Requires 10-12 years professional experience.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-TempeJob Type: Full-timeJob: Technology