The asset manager will be directly in charge of the management of the residual value of the vehicles leased to private and professional AlphaCredit customers. He/she will play a key role in defining with our partners the best customer value proposition and in helping them refine their Trade Cycle Management. The asset management function is new to AlphaCredit and has been considered as strategic to accompany the transformation of the company. This position reports to the Deputy Head of Automotive
Management of residual value
- Define the country Asset Valuation policy in line with the central policy:
- Organize the Asset Management committee in the country.
- Contribute the risk policy, to the setting up of contract agreement (end-client and partner); to the set-up of sales offerings and partnership agreements.
- Contribute to the creation and securing of the product offering.
- Work with local Operations teams and the Asset managers to define repossession and remarketing processes.
IT, reporting and control
- Work on IT working tools: selecting the right partners, draw IT specifications
- Create the database and tools required for producing various reports
- Present analysis of market and risks to asset management committee, and propose any corrective actions required.
- Monitor regulatory, legal and tax developments related to product offering.
- Contribute to the relationship with the OEM/dealer partner.
- Contribute to training preparation of sales team.
- Perform level asset valuation permanent controls.
- Report the results of controls to the asset manager and the local departments concerned.
Interactions with other functions and entities
- Mobilize Risk, IT, Legal, Finance, Accounting contacts, etc. depending on the need.
- Organize knowledge sharing and regular meetings with partners when they are present in the country
- Experience in the leasing sector or automotive national sales company / importer with a interest/knowledge of car manufacturers product ranges is a must have
- Expertise in asset management and valuation of vehicles during their lifecycle is a plus
- You have very good analytical capabilities
- You are a team player and able to efficiently communicate your analysis to management & partners
- You are able to work with great autonomy
- You are able to conduct projects and deliver on time
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft tools Word, Power Point, Excel
- You speak Dutch, French and English
- We offer the opportunity to develop a new key function for AlphaCredit with the support of BNPParibas Personal Finance specialized automotive division.
- You will receive a competitive package with bonus and extra-legal advantages.
- You will be able to step into our“Flex Income Plan”, which allows you to convert the end of year premium (fixed collective moment of choice each year) in one or multiple advantages (car, additional holidays, extra child allowance, internet subscription,…).
AlphaCredit is the market leader for consumer credits in Belgium and Luxembourg and is part of the BNP Paribas Group. From our offices situated at the Brussels Central Station we offer all possible credit solutions to our professional partners or directly to our customers. AlphaCredit continues to grow and is constantly on the lookout for new colleagues!
Primary Location: BE-BRU-BrusselsJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSISEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 3 yearsSchedule: Full-time
Competency profile: Specialist