Asset Management - Operations - Officer
Role Description and Purpose
Perform all the BAU processes of Operations, BCP, Premises & Facilities and assist Assistant Manager, Operations in overseeing IT & Procedurement to ensure all processes in compliance with Regulatory requirements and Gruop policies.
Perform and assist on all the BAU processes related to Operations, BCP, IT, Procurement and Premises & Facilities.
Responsible for TDCC transaction process and reporting, maintenance of TDCC platforms to ensure all the regulatory and management reports are submitted in a timely manner.
Well controls over the activities outsourced. Monthly dashboard and KPI/KRI to indicate the level of activities outsourced & expected results.
Coordinate with inter-groups (ex. Luxembourg, Asia and Bank supporting team) on issues and matters.
Support on projects, system enhancements and business initiatives.
Improve operations procedures and implement sufficient internal controls to comply with the regulations and group policies.
- Better cooperation, information sharing and organization consolidation across the region.
Key Internal / External Relationships
- Internal: Operations, BCM, IT, Procurement and client service team (local, Asia and Lux);
- External: BPSS HK, SG and Lux; BNPP BANK Taiwan and Regional; TDCC and all service providers.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
Bachelor's Degree preferably in business disciplines or equivalent
2 years working experience on Operations and BCP related activities for the Asset Management
Fluent in Chinese/English
License: Qualified SICE/SITE person
Essential Skills / Competencies (Technical / Behavioural / Leadership)
- Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
- Attention to detail / rigor
- Ability to synthetize / simplify
- Communication skills - oral & written
- Client focused
- Ability to develop and adapt a process
- Ability to understand, explain and support change
- Ability to develop and leverage networks
- Ability to manage a project
- Proficiency knowledge on Asset Management business
- Fluent in Chinese/English
- Aptitude and willing to use technology to automate is a requirement