Asset Management Officer
BNP Paribas Factor N.V. - Oosterhout
In the role of Asset Management Officer, you are responsible for (i) implementation of new factoring agreements, (ii) performing the daily operations of the factoring contracts, (iii) monitor the asset risks of the credit portfolio and (iiii) performing asset and factorability analyses.
Implemention of new factoring agreements
- Organising and coordinating the implementation of new factoring agreements, including treasury matters and file exchange set-up, once the factoring agreement is signed;
- Educating the customer on the factoring product and the daily operational processes.
Daily operations of the factoring agreements
- Act as clients’ first point of contact for operational service delivery, take care of client correspondence;
- Daily processing of new invoices, client and debtor masterdata, credit/funding limits and other funding conditions/restrictions (as defined in credit decisions);
- Perform sales ledger reconciliations, assignment registrations, client availability calculations and prepare outpayments.
Monitor the risk of the credit portfolio
- Perform daily valuation of assets in line with the guidelines and procedures;
- Signal operational, legal or administrative risks and trends/anomalies related to the credit portfolio and inform management;
- Prepare periodical reporting on key performance and risk indicators.
Performing asset and factorability analyses
- Perform asset and factorability analysis on prospect and client debtor portfolio’s to support sales and relationship management in the credit application process.
What do you have to bring with you?
In order to be successful in this role, we expect you to have a Degree in Finance and/or Business Economics on a Bachelor (HBO) level and a minimum of 3 years of prior experience in a banking or factoring (preferred) environment.
Furthermore, we consider the following skills and competencies as critical for your succes:
- Accuracy and analytical skills;
- Acute sense of risk;
- Business minded;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Dutch and English. French is an asset);
- Pro-active attitude;
- Eagerness to improve your own performance;
- Team spirit;
- Excellent knowledge on spreadsheet modelling;
- Knowledge and experience on operational factoring processes and systems.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- banking and/or factoring: 3 years (Required)
- factoring: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dutch, English and preferably French (Preferred)
Primary Location: NL-NB-OosterhoutJob Type: Fixed TermJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGSchedule: Full-time