ROLE DESCRIPTION AND PURPOSE
To conduct bottom-up research on ASEAN equities and provide timely recommendations that will help positively to out-performance of portfolios invested. To assume a portfolio manager’s role.
- Bottom-up Company Analysis: To conduct bottom-up research on companies in the investible universe and provide timely recommendations to Buy, Hold or Sell. This involves either proprietary research or using secondary research.
- Maintain Equity Universe Database: To update stock recommendations in the database on a timely manner for audit purposes.
- Portfolio Management: To implement/to manage ASEAN Equities funds regarding investment decisions and strategy and in compliance with the investment guidelines.
- Compliance: To assist in seeing to it that portfolios are compliant with legal, statutory, client and internal guidelines.
- Back Office Support: To assist in preparation of investment committee reports or month end reports to the marketing team where relevant.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Economics/Finance/Maths/Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in equity fundamental analysis
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to both clients and the team on portfolio recommenations or stock ideas
- Self-starter, team player, inquisitive and attention to details
Primary Location: MalaysiaJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 5 yearsSchedule: Full-time
Reference: IC 000042