ROLE DESCRIPTION AND PURPOSE
Primary focus – business development for institutional clients in Taiwan.
Strengthen partnership with institutional clients and deliver business results with customized investment solution by thoroughly understanding clients’ needs.
· Enhance relationship with institutional clients in Taiwan. Provide technical advice/support on asset management products and related issue inorder to generate more clients/business opportunities.
· Be familiar with Investment products including segregated mandates, mutual funds and third party distributions.
· Develop sales plan/strategy for Institutional clients business in Taiwan to achieve sales targets.
· Act as project leader for sales opportunities. Initiate product and marketing ideas and actively participate in business development meetings.
· Manage client relationship, and conduct product seminars/presentations for clients.
· Responsible for full sales value chain including client prospecting, sales pitching, RFP preparation, client meetings, oral/ written translation, and regular client reporting after account roll-out.
· Liaise and work with other internal departments and external parties such as the various investment platforms, regional office and global office.
· ensuring adequate client/intermediary due diligence and exercising constant vigilance over the business relationship;
o To ensure that the KYC process is carried out in a complete and timely manner so that all KYC files that the Company is responsible for are always maintained up-to-date
o To contribute to the information and documentation collection and updating as well as to the provision of qualitative analysis, including materiality of adverse information, which is necessary for the Company to eventually decide on the client onboarding or recertification
o To fulfill other responsibilities as set forth in the applicable KYC/ KYI policy
KEY INTERNAL / EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
· Internal: Key Internal Relationships – Portfolio Managers, Investment Specialists, Sales and Marketing Support Professionals in BNPPAM.
· External: Key External Relationships – Investment Professionals at Asset Managers, Insurance Companies and Pension funds in Taiwan.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
· University or above with a degree in Business, Finance, or related subject
· The Securities Investment Trust and Consulting Professionals License
· Financial business knowledge
· 5 years’ experience of asset management and financial industry
· English language skills, both spoken and written.
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: Sales and Client relations
Working in Sales and Client Relations at BNP Paribas is all about helping clients on a daily basis, and supporting them at important times in their personal and professional lives.Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group isn’t quite what you might think? At BNP Paribas, we do a multitude of different jobs that are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole. Whether through everyday tasks or major projects, doing one of our jobs means making a personal commitment to taking sustainable action.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.