About BNP Paribas:
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,600 employees, of which almost 155,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realize their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the European leader in consumer lending.
BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
The Asset Creation team primarily deals with security creation in various applications such as Tradeflow, Clearing methods and various Accounting Systems.
Minimum required qualifications
- Finance/Economics or Financial Services Related Degree
- Ability to possibly work on US holidays and Shift hours ranging between 12 pm to 8 pm and 1 pm to 9 pm
- Should have good understanding of various securities types characteristics – Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives and Treasury products
- All applications within the standard MS Office Suite
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to produce quality output under challenging deadlines
- Good written and verbal communicative skills
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with Bloomberg, Reuters and other market Data providers
- Experience with Hiport, Multifonds and/or Simcorp.
- Ability to work in an international team with members based in multiple locations
- Securities Pricing/Securities Maintenance experience
- Experience with creating Assets inside financial systems
- Should have hands on experience with MS Excel
FINRA Registrations Required:
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
Primary Location: US-PA-King of PrussiaJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: MISCELLANEOUSEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 1 yearSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: ProactivityTransversal competency: Ability to understand, explain and support changeReference: SEC000734