DEPARTMENT - ELS VENDOR SALES
CONTRACT TYPE - PERMANENT
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions helps companies to expand their business capabilities by offering tailored leasing and finance solutions. Our expert teams partner with equipment vendors that are looking to grow their sales, and businesses that require outsourcing services for assets within a number of key markets. We’re a European leader in leasing, backed by the stability of the BNP Paribas group.
WHAT AM I ACCOUNTABLE FOR?
I will achieve the designated revenue objectives set by the Company, by prospecting and developing new business relationships in addition to maintaining and building upon current relationships to achieve agreed finance penetration rates. I will also ensure that introductory sources achieve conversion efficiencies that contribute to us providing industry leading service and support achievement of our desired cost/income ratio.
MY KEY ACTIVITIES
- Identifying and undertaking training of dealer staff on products, facilities and use of our digital tools
- Undertaking frequent performance analysis with introductory sources and internal departments using KPIs and MI, taking remedial action, where necessary, to improve conversion efficiencies
- Maintaining awareness of changing market conditions, communicating and adapting sales approaches accordingly
- Undertaking introductory source reviews in a timely fashion ensuring all introductory sources remain valid and compliant
- Maintaining regular communication with Key Account Managers in respect of introductory sources that are part of the Key Account Network.
MY EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS
MY INTERNAL CUSTOMERS
ELS Vendor Operations, ELS Credit, Group Risk, Partner Systems, Marketing, Customer Services, Asset Management
I can demonstrate excellent time management and organisational skills
I have strong commercial acumen to identify and create profitable new opportunities
I have strong communication skills and a positive pro-active approach
I am numerate with strong attention to detail
I have broad knowledge and understanding of commercial finance
I can work under my own initiative, but also as part of a dynamic sales team.
Working from home, with regular visits (at least monthly), to the office in Basingstoke.
I will be provided with all appropriate equipment to set up a home office.
Normal working hours are 8.45 to 17.15 Monday – Friday. Additional hours will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
Office dress code is business formal Monday-Thursday, business casual on a Friday.
MY ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining up-to-date records of all relationship activities
- Managing overdue receivables as required
- Completing all necessary paperwork pursuant to the processing of a proposal/business opportunity
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by my Line Manager
- Responsible for adhering to policies, procedures, guidelines and the internal control framework established to guide the operation of their function in addition to regulatory compliance requirements.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT
On joining the company I will attend a Company Induction which will introduce me to the different areas of the business and what they do.
Have regular performance reviews with my line manager; this will include a mid-term and end of probationary review and regular one to one catch ups.
I will be expected to complete annual online Compliance training modules via My Development, our online training platform and will continue to receive on the job training throughout my career.