APS Support Analyst – IFS Australia
APS BP2S Manager
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
The APS Analyst (“Analyst”) is responsible and accountable for daily support and health of the production environment for Regulatory Controls IT. Such tasks include change, request, incident and problem management for the department. As required, functional support and user setup may be performed. The Analyst shall serve on a team which acts as the first point-of-contact (Level 1 and 2): the role will be to receive, to record, and to understand issues, to fix known issues, suggest improvements, route unknown issues to Level 3 support staff, and to then communicate the resolution to the requestor. Assist the user community to resolve technical issues. Coverage during weekend and off-hours are on an "as needed" basis.
• Manage daily operations requests for assistance and oversee the help desk activity
• Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
• Manage operations expectations effectively and participate to any task force required by operations if needed
• Perform level 1 and 2 support and complex analysis of reported issues, and evaluate alternative business solutions and workarounds to minimize the impacts
• Prepare Test strategy, Test scenarios and test cases for the defects identified
• Coordinate with the vendor TCS dedicated teams for defect reproduction, diagnosis and testing of resolution
• Liaison and discussion with BNP Paris central teams for all parameterization related issues and any other functional advise on reported issues or proposed solutions
• Work with external infrastructure, monitoring and DBA team to fix the incidents.
• Ensure a smooth follow up of all technical processes (Online, STP and batches…)
• Understand the database concepts and provide extractions to users whenever required
• Participate to the night support of the application and undertake the appropriate actions – both functional and technical
• Closely follow up of all generated logs (Online, STP, batches) and alerts and monitor the flows dashboards
• Ensures presence, monitoring and checks during application rollouts and DR exercises.
• Ensure excellent Communication, reporting and escalation as and when needed.
• Responsible and accountable to strictly and consistently adhere to BP2S NAR IT Governance policies and procedures – Incident management, Vendor management and change management
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree considered a plus.
• Minimum 6 years financial industry experience with an emphasis on Custody activity
• Prior business analysis experience in an application support environment
• Experience with PL/SQL developer
• Familiarity with Autosys, Quality Center, Sailpoint, ServiceNow and Jira.
• Experience in Custodian Industry is a must.
• Prior experience working on Bancs application is a strong plus.
• Prior experience creating requirements documents, functional specifications, process flow diagrams and procedures
• Strong knowledge of asset setup, corporate actions, tax, domestic settlements, income or cash processing is a must in custody domain (at least 2 of these).
• Good written and spoken English is a must.
• Strong Corporate Actions/Tax knowledge in US Market is a major plus
• Overall General IT knowledge is a must
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 195,000 employees, including more than 148,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas in Canada
In Canada, BNP Paribas is one of the dominant foreign banks in the country and is committed to building its platform even further. Since becoming the operational hub for the Group’s activities in North America in 2013, it has grown significantly to reach more than 700 employees and is expected to continue growing in the coming years. With the continued development of technology and financial fields, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts with diverse backgrounds as well as young and ambitious talent from across the globe. With the international mobility and capacity that very few companies can offer, BNP Paribas prides itself in providing a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow.