Application Functional Support Analyst
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
Finance Shared services – CIB Finance and Accounting Systems
Application Functional Support Analyst
Infinity, ISPL Mumbai,
Business Line / Function:
FSS – CFAS
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Provide a brief description of the overall purpose of the position, why this position exists and how it will contribute in achieving the team’s goal.
This position is in Global Finance Support team which will take care of the Level 1 Support job to support user from all over the Globe.
· Access rights under our scope: Jurisdiction management.
· Add / Remove / Modify user access to Ivalua application - requested by users/BR
· Ensure the high team standard are respected performing recurrent controls
· Thorough understanding of accounts payable workflow in Ivalua application
· Handling all daily activities of L1 support and being an effective back up for L2 support
- Independent player should be able to liaise with different teams to re-solve/get dependencies on-time. Should be able to for-see issue/risk and intimate the same to team lead / project manager.
- Good knowledge of Ivalua functionalities for timely resolution of user queries.
- Propose improvements related to the development and support daily activities.
- Maintaining and updating process documents (SOP)
- Effective communication with all stakeholders, End-users & Technical team
· On Daily basis - Logging into application, check all features are working and update the status on SharePoint for user notification
· Also make sure the data is accessible to all users and it’s available.
· Procedures creation and update RTS in regards of raising incidents
· Perform first level analysis on reported issues and identify roadmap for resolution. Provide solution when possible and in scope of L1 support team.
· Forward the issues/queries to concern teams (MOA & MOE)
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
· Knowledge of Finance Procure to pay ( PR/PO, Sourcing ,Contract and SRM modules)
· Problem solving and action / change management oriented.
· Ability to work in team mode and support other colleagues in a changing perimeter.
· Knowledge of BNPP organization and business lines will also be appreciated
· IT skills: MS Excel, PowerPoint
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Any graduate/ Post Graduate
Bachelor Degree / B.Com Degree or equivalent
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Communication skills - oral & written
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment
Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 3-5 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)
• Must be able to work closely with end users, stakeholders and developers
· Strong analytical skills and ability getting a general overview of situations and issues.
Willing to improve functional knowledge and technical skills
· Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and duties (support on wide system scope)
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and capability to work and interact with various people of different expertise.
B.E., MCA,MBA or equivalent Degree