At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job Description Summary
Primarily responsible for entering credit applications into the business processing system and clearing pre-credit exceptions to move applications forward in the review process.Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Input credit applications for all Business Units within Equipment Finance Division into origination system with high accuracy.
- Review and clear pre-credit exceptions on applications in a timely manner by obtaining additional information sales or other sources.
- Scan/upload documents to the customer and applications files in the business processing system in a timely manner.
- Notify appropriate sales teams of uncleared pre-credit exceptions and/or missing information preventing applications from advancing through the credit process.
- Pull customer credit bureau reports when system requires.
- Process vendor qualifications - including pulling credit bureau reports, completing vendor qualification forms, and setting up dealers in business processing system after approval
- Filing UCC statements, amendments and terminations
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Proficient skills in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word.
- Administrative/Technical Skills - Ability to work in a cross-functional, collaborative team environment with various program and business unit managers in Equipment Finance Division.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
“While Bank of the West considers all applicants, we
will not sponsor candidates for work visas at this time.”
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-TempeJob Type: Full-timeJob: Business / Commercial Banking