Application Access Rights Manager
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 Employees – including more than 154,000 in Europe and over 5,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is recruiting for its European Finance Operations Center in Lisbon, part of the Group Finance function. Group Finance is responsible for compiling and processing accounting and financial information in order to ensure its publication and to provide Executive Management with the necessary information for the entire Group’s financial management.
Within GFS, the Finance Solutions and Services is responsible for evolutions and maintenance of Group financial systems.
Application Management team which includes Access Rights is in charge of the maintenance and administration of Financial Tools, including group referentials (Cost and profit center referential, Retail Banking branches, SEPA payments, Provisioning tools, Datamart, Ticketing tool, etc.) and the management of access right for selected Group Finance applications.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As Access Rights Manager your responsibility is to:
- Manage and to follow the users access requests to several group applications
- Provide the accesses to the users through an IBM specific tool (RACF)
- Review the periodicals jurisdiction for all perimeters
- Challenge the relevance of the access requests
- Ensure end user support (Back Office, Finance team …) to resolve the accesses issues
- Provide support to the local administrators (technical, training)
- Follow-up on production support, incident management, and prepare reporting ;
- Contribute to the Data Quality program by applying Quality & integrity criteria to his/her perimeter/scope of responsibility.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in computing / computer sciences
- Professional experience: 3 years of experience in a role related to application support or access management
- Previous experience in IBM mainframe (MVS) is a plus
- Previous computer security experiences is a plus
- Language (oral & written skills): English (B2 Level, CECRL certificate), French (A1/A2 Level, CECRL certificate)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and Database requests (SQL, Business Objects is a plus)
- Availability and customer orientation skills
- Pro-active attitude with ability to work in a fast changing and demanding environment
- At ease with multi-tasking
- Strong analytical mind, problem solving, planning & organisation skills
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.